Object of the game
- On the tableau, build four suites of thirteen cards each, in a descending suit sequence from King to Ace.
- At the beginning of the game, seven cards are dealt to each of the seven rows. In the first four rows, three of the seven cards are placed face down, and in the other rows, all cards are placed face up.
- Build down in suit. For example, a 5 can be played on a 6 .
- When a sequence of 13 cards is completed, those cards are automatically removed.
- Any face up card, no matter how deep it is in a column, may be moved to another row. All stacked cards on it are also moved as a unit.
- Spaces may be filled with any card or card sequence.
- A King cannot move except to an empty row.
- Any cards can not be placed on an Ace.
- When click the card, the three cards in the pile will be dealt onto the first three columns of the tableau.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.