- The object of the game is to remove all blocks.
- Two blocks with the same picture can be removed if they can be connected within three straight lines through spaces without blocks.
- When connecting straight lines, they don't collide with walls or ground. Walls and ground are treated the same as space.
- Window blocks can be passed through when connecting straight lines (see diagram). Note that window blocks cannot be removed.
- Removing the next pair of blocks before blocks fall (when they are shaking) adds to the combo score and resets the delay time before they fall.
- If you get stuck, blocks are shuffled automatically and reduces remainig time by 30 seconds as a penalty.
- When time runs out, the game is over.
Recommended for you