Object of the game
- Move all cards to the foundations and make the clock with the card numbers.
- Build up in suit from the base card until the top card of each foundation shows the number corresponding to its position on a clock face. For example, in the case that base card is the 5, build up to from 6 to 7 to 8, and is completed at the Queen (12 o'clock).
- An ace with same suit can be stack on a King.
- Build down in suit. For example, the 5 can be stack on the 6.
- A King with same suit can be stack on an Ace.
- The top card of each column is available for play to another tableau column or to the foundations.
- Spaces are filled from the stock. Cards cannot be moved to the space from the waste or the tableau.
- When clicked, cards are dealt from the stock until each row of cards in the tableau has three cards.
- After all tableau cards are three or more, a card is dealt to the waste.
- When the stock is empty, you can redeal only once.
- The top card is always available for play to the foundations or to the tableau.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved. However, you will get more score if not using it.