Object of the game
- On the tableau, create eight suites in a descending sequence from King to Ace.
- Cannot build on the foundations directly.
- When an entire suite of thirteen cards is built, it moves to the foundation from the tableau automatically.
- The game is won if nothing is left on the tableau.
- Build down regardless of suit. For example, a 5 can be played on a 6 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on another tableau column.
- Cards of the same suit and in descending sequence can be moved as a group to another column.
- Nothing can be placed on an Ace. A King cannot move except to an empty column.
- Empty column can be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.