Objective of the Game
- Move all the cards to the eight foundation piles.
- Each tableau column is dealt with 1 to 10 cards (only the top card is face-up).
- Create ascending sequences from Ace to King for each suit.
- You can move the top card to the tableau or reserve.
- You can create descending sequences alternating in color. For example, you can place a Club or Spade 5 on top of a Heart 6.
- You can move the top card of each column to the foundation or to another column in the tableau. If the cards are in consecutive order, you can move a group of cards to another column.
- You can place a King or a sequence starting with a King in an empty column.
- Clicking on it will flip cards and move them to the waste pile.
- If the stock is empty, you can flip it once.
- You can move the top card to the tableau or foundation.
- It is a temporary storage area where only Kings can be placed.
- You can place up to 3 Kings.
- You can move the top card to the tableau.
- By using the Joker, you can move the required card to the top (but your score will decrease).
- Clicking the Hint button will show you the available moves (but your score will decrease).
- Clicking the Undo button allows you to revert to the previous state (but your score will decrease).