Card Solitaire. The origin of the name comes from the way the cards arranged in a 5x4 grid resemble a carpet.
Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the four foundation piles.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King.
- Cards in each tableau column can be moved to the foundation.
- Only one card can be placed in each tableau column. You cannot stack cards.
- Empty column is automatically filled with a card from the waste or stock.
- Click on the stock to turn up one card to the waste.
- There is no redeal.
- The top card can be moved to the foundation.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved. However, you will get more score if not using it.