Put the correct materials in the correct order to make the magic potion!
- The magic potion is completed when the correct materials are put in four times in the correct order.
- Once you have selected four materials, hint lamps will light up. The meaning of each color of the lamp is as follows.
The material is correct, but in the wrong order.
The material and the order are both correct.
- It doesn't matter where the lamps are positioned. For example, even if the first lamp is white, it doesn't mean the first material is correct. It means that one out of the four materials is correct.
- You can try up to 9 times.
- The game is cleared when you complete 3 magic potions in a row.