Find all mined cells!
- The game is cleared when you find all the mines hidden on the map.
- At the start of the game, open the blinking cell.
- The number on the opened cell indicates the number of mines in the six adjacent cells.
- In the case, it means that there are two mines in the six adjacent cells.
- If you find a no-mined cell, open the cell.
- If you find a mined cell, place a flag in the cell.
- When the number of adjacent flags in a cell is equal to the number of that cell, select "Open Completly" to open all the adjacent closed cells at once.
- Open a cell: Move the cursor to the closed cell and press the Spacebar.
- Place a flag: Move the cursor to the closed square and press F key.
- Remove a flag: Move the cursor to the square with the flag and press F.
- Open all the adjacent closed cells: Move the cursor to the cell with a number and press the Spacebar.
Minesweeper, Hexcells, Hexceed