Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- Build down in suit from 5 to Ace(5-4-3-2-A-K). For example, a 4 can be placed on a 5 .
- Build up in suit from 6 to Jack(6-7-8-9-10-J). For example, a 7 can be placed on a 6 .
- Place the Queens in the center position.
- Click to turn up one card to the waste.
- There are two redeals.
- The top card is available for play on the foundations.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved. However, you will get more score if not using it.